Today Viknew , Talk about : Everyone loves Hot Cheetos! Who wouldn’t? But as much as I enjoy chewing on these treats, the stains they make are a different story altogether. That’s why if you’re a big fan of this snack, you should learn how to remove Hot Cheeto stains in the most effective and best way.So , how to get rid of flamin’ hot cheeto fingers ?
Video how to remove cheeto stains from clothes
Considerations before dealing with Hot Cheeto stains
If the clothes are only marked with the words “Dry Cleaning”, wipe the stained area with a paper towel. Immediately send the clothes to the dry cleaning service to identify stains.
If you decide to use a home dry cleaning kit, make sure to use the included stain remover before putting the clothes in the dryer bag.
Please always remember that if there are still traces of stains, you should not put your clothes in a hot dryer. High temperatures will harden food coloring, which is almost impossible to remove.
Read More : How To Grow Out Curly Hair Men ?
How to remove Hot Cheeto stains from fingers
Every time you eat your favorite hot Cheeto, you will definitely notice a change in your fingers. Hot cheetos can leave an orange-red color on your skin that looks horrible.
Due to their color, these stains can be very stubborn.. This is why it’s important to be extra careful whenever you eat your favorite snacks.
However, in addition to being careful, you can still follow some effective tips to remove Cheeto stains from your fingers.
- The first thing you should do after eating Hot Cheeto is to wet your fingers first. You should also use water to wash your entire hands. Once done, you can use plain water to wash your hands and easily remove excess Cheetos.
- You can now apply some baking soda to your fingers and hands. This substance acts as an effective exfoliator for your fingers or hands, giving it a good effect when applied. However, just make sure you avoid leaving it on your hands for a long time. You also need to check if it is suitable for your skin.
- Nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol can also be used on your hands if baking soda isn’t available or you don’t like using it. Rubbing alcohol can work great, although nail polish remover can leave your skin a little dry.
- Another great option you can try is applying hydrogen peroxide. This medication can work like a mild bleach and can also be applied on fingers or hands. Again, check if this product is suitable for your skin. Apply and rub this on your hands for a while.
- After scrubbing, the stain will gradually come out. Wash hands with soap and water.
- Wipe hands clean after washing.
- Bonus tip: Baking soda is another way to get rid of hot Cheeto stains on your fingers. Apply some baking soda to the Cheeto stain after wetting your fingers or hands.
Steps to remove Hot Cheeto stains on fabrics
For those who like to chew Cheetos as a snack, there are times when they might end up rolling around on your clothes. When this happens, it is important to act immediately. Let’s see how to remove Hot Cheeto stains on fabric.
- Place the left side over the stained area under running water to remove the stain from the fabric. Shake off any remaining dough before making.
- After rinsing the garment with water, apply a heavy-duty liquid cleaner that contains enzymes that can break down stains, or use a stain remover directly on the stain. Remove the stain with your fingers or with a soft-bristled brush. Leave it on for at least 15 minutes before washing your clothes normally.
- If the hot Cheeto stain remains, prepare the solution by mixing an oxygen-based bleach with cool water.
- Simply follow the package instructions. Dip the garment completely and let it soak for up to 8 hours.
- After the stain is completely gone, wash it as usual. If the stain remains, prepare a fresh solution of oxygen bleach and water and repeat the soaking process. Note that it may take several soaks to completely remove the stain, but eventually the stain will disappear.
See More : What is the legal age to dye your hair ?
Removing Cheeto Stains from Clothes
Imagine, you are eating cheeto, and you have stains on your clothes. It looks horrible. And it also stains quickly due to the color in it.
That’s why it’s important to remove stains as soon as possible. And if the fabric is light in color then you need to be extra careful.
So know the method and apply it as quickly as possible as soon as the fabric is yellowed. See the step-by-step method.
Although stains are difficult to remove, you need to do it as soon as possible. And when the fabric is yellowed, take a sponge and moisten it with cold water.
Now, remove the excess cheeto from the cloth as much as possible. Keep repeating the process for better results.
Now, make a cleaning paste. And to do that, take a quart of cold water in a bowl, and add 1/4 cup of chlorine bleach. Mix these two together and that’s how the solution is ready to use.
Now, soak the cloth in the solution and leave it for at least half an hour. And when you’re done soaking, wash it off with plain water. Then, wring it out thoroughly and let it air dry.
If the solution can’t get all the stain out of the fabric, use any stain remover. Apply to stain and soak for a few minutes.
Then, rinse and dry as usual. This will also help remove stains better than before.
How to remove Cheeto stains from carpet?
Cheetos not only leave smudges on your fingers, but they can also leave unattractive marks on any surface they come in contact with. Once they hit the carpet, the orange powder appears almost impossible to remove. Luckily, there are a number of products that you can use that are effective at removing stubborn Cheetos stains.
- Prepare a solution by filling a bucket with cool water and mixing a small amount of soap or mild detergent.
- Use a spray bottle to spray the solution onto the stain.
- Let it soak in the stain for a few minutes.
- Use a clean cloth to blot the stain. You should see the orange stain transfer to the fabric. Continue to absorb and move on to a new area of fabric.
- You can add more solution and continue blotting until the color no longer transfers to the fabric or the stain is completely removed.
- In case the stain remains, blot with water and mild soap.
- Rinse the site with clean water.
- Press a dry towel over the area to absorb any excess moisture.
- Let the area dry completely in the air.
Pro Tips to Remove Cheeto Stains
- Instead of using bleach, you can use mild bleach, such as hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol.
- Wet the stain, but don’t rub it. This is because stains can be dragged from one place to another.
- Avoid using dryers as much as possible
- Drying in the sun would be a better choice.
- Especially when using chemicals and bleach, please wear gloves.